Wedding Ceremony in Aviemore
The Cairngorm Hotel are pleased to offer the facility to hold your wedding ceremony, whether it be a Civil or Religious service. The room can hold up to 80 guests and there is a Room Hire charge of £150.00.
Our Function Room can seat up to 80 people for your Wedding Breakfast and for weddings for 40 guests or more, there is no Room Hire charge. Should your numbers drop below 40 Adult meals then a charge will be made for the hire of the room. All prices stated throughout are current as of January 2016 and may vary.
Wedding day accommodation
We have 32 rooms at the Hotel all of which are en-suite. We are delighted to extend to your guests the discounted rates below. The discount will apply for up to 14 rooms (subject to availability) and is at the discretion of the hotel as to availability and the price charged. To avoid disappointment, it is recommended that you discuss room availability at the time of booking your wedding reception. Your guests will be asked for a £50.00 per room non-refundable deposit at time of booking.
Our cancellation policy is 7 days prior to 2pm on the day of arrival otherwise the full amount will be charged. Any rooms that are blocked off for your party that remain unconfirmed without a name or deposit will be released automatically 8 weeks prior to the date of arrival.
Accommodation prices are based on a Bed & Full Highland Breakfast package:
- Single Rooms The Hotel has 8 single rooms the rate is £69.00
- Twin/Double Rooms We have 14 rooms that can be made up as twin or double rooms and the rate is £49.00 per person based on two people sharing.
- Double Rooms We have 5 double rooms £49.00 per person based on two people sharing.
- Triple Room We have one triple room which can be made up as 3 singles or a double & a single the rate is £130.00 for the room.
- Family Rooms We have one family room which can set up as 1 x double bed and a double sofa bed. Two rooms that can be made up as 1 x double bed, single sofa bed and a Z bed, the rate is £130.00
- Double rooms for single occupancy will be £80.00
We do use one of the family rooms for the Bride and Groom on the night of their Wedding. Our normal check in time is 2pm and check out time is 11am on day of departure, but every effort will be made to accommodate any early arrivals, but not guaranteed. Please state at time of booking.