Restaurant & Bar in Aviemore
Here at The Cairngorm we serve food from 7.30am until 9.30pm and tables are all available on a first come first served basis – no booking required! Food is also served in our lounge bar affectionately known as ‘The Cairn’ which offers an impressive array of Local Scottish beers alongside firm favourites.
The Cairn Bar is a great venue to watch the European Championships, Champions League matches along with all the excitement of the end of season battles in both Scottish and English leagues. Check out our What’s On pages for more information.
Join us every Thursday for our famous Hot Highland Buffet Night, a great selection of hot dishes representing some of the best Highland produce from Scotland’s succulent larder.
Eating Out in Aviemore
- Coffeeshop – hot drinks and special menu including breakfast
- Day Menu – served in the lounge bar and coffee shop from 12noon to 5pm
- Evening Menu – served in the coffee shop & restaurant from 5pm to 9pm
- Bar Menu – served in ‘The Cairn’ lounge bar
- Seniors – for smaller portions
- Children – for our younger guests
Locally sourced produce from Moray, Grampian and Angus is used whenever possible, some understandably seasonal, complimented by an excellent Wine List not to mention Local Single Malt Whiskies for that ‘little something’ with your freshly ground coffee perhaps. A relaxed atmosphere with attentive and efficient staff, this is eating out in Scotland at its best and a sure leader for fine dining in the Highlands.